Vices & Virtues, Goodbye Lullaby

Two new CDs today. Guess what? Vices and Virtues. Goodbye Lullaby. And guess what else? They're fucking amazing. As to be suspected. Avril Lavigne is a musical goddess. Loved her since forever.
So, this is really stupid but I'm kinda miffed. I'm very much the jealous type, and when Gee in the rp didn't tell anybody he was leaving for a while, it kinda ticked me off. But then he gets on his other account...I dunno. I don't mind that he's gone, I'm not like that, but if he can get on one account, is it too much to ask that he at least say that he's leaving? But I feel stupid and bitchy and whiny because I could never imagine what his ae is going through. So nyeh. I feel how I feel but I think I shouldn't feel like that.

Avril's new album, no parental advisory and she curses like a sailor... Are we just done with that or...? I mean, in this song alone (Smile) I've heard fuck, bitch and shit. I don't care, just curious.
Cinderella practice was fun today, really getting our characters laid out. I want my character (Evil Stepmother) to resemble Pavi from Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Very shallow and self-centered.
Well, that's all for now.
More internal conflict and shit tomorrow.
Ta
March 29th, 2011 at 05:22am