Another weird dream - Frank Iero

There was this partyin my school hall. Somehow I ended up talking to Frank iero during the party.

After the party, I met up with Frank again, and he was crying because due to a game of Truth and dare, he had chosen DARE...
And someone had stuck a frilly pink tutu on him. like the one in this picture:

Image

The culprit who stuck the tutu on Frank actually stuck it on LITERALLY using super glue. o___0

So I was holding the sobbing Frank iero and comforting him...all the way from in a taxi cab we used to get to his house to his room.
When we reached his house, and ascended the steps to his room, his mother popped out of the kitchen. She took one look at Frank's room and the two of us, and said:
"You two aren't going to do anything in there, are you?"

I suppose she meant "were we going to end up having sex?"
But NO. Jeez, don't be such a perv! 6__6

So we went into his room, and..WOAH. Part of it was like a laboratory...on a desk there were 7 transparent bowls filled with liquid the colors of the rainbow.

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Violet Purple

In each bowl there was a fairy figurine, and each figure was different. And each fairy's wings were the same color as the liquid in the bowl they were put in, and their wings were all made of GEL.
Then Franka sked me to take the red fairy and dry her wings...by waving it about like a 5 year old playing with toy aeroplanes.

Then after its wings were dry, he took it and brushed it over the tutu. And the super glue vanished and Frank took the pink frilly thing off. He proceeded to empty all the bowls of the colored water, and dry all of the fairies' wings. I helped him with that.

Then Frank said that the water was there because it would be his way of knowing when "disaster came" and his way of "escaping and warning others of the disaster". Don't ask me what disaster. Earthquakes? And how would it warn others? O__O

Then Frank said something about "the system has been upgraded and you no longer need the water". I asked him to demonstrate how the bowls-water-fairy thingies actually WARN PEOPLE.

Frank then overturned the Blue and Green bowls, complete with gel-winged fairies inside them and lack of water. As in, flipped the bowls over neatly and deliberately, so the fairies fell on the floor with a "Thump!" noise.

Frank: That's how.
Me: WTF? O__o

Then I woke up!
O____O
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:37pm