I've not written one of these in a while... [Concordi Discordia, new ventures and other stuff]

Well, life is hectic at the moment.

Rent rehearsals, Crucible rehearsals, choir concerts, french orals, public speaking,having a life, yeah. Alot's been going on here lately.

As a result, I'm not able to update Concordi Discordia tonight as I had hoped, but no matter. I'll either do it as soon as possible, or give a double helping next week!

However, I haven't stopped writing.

Rosie has been venturing into the world of slash!

I have written a little bit of slash before, but it's been romantic, nothing sexual.

But I've been traversing the Klaine galaxy and before I knew it, I've been getting them both a little steamy.

First, I wrote Of Which Only Night Can Dream, but I don't count that is my first real passionate thing.

But that stemmed into Something Went Down In The Tent and Acrylic. I had so much fun writing them and exploring sex without sex, and I'm currently working on a third one (even though it's untitled yet - I'm thinking at the moment Of Scarves and Smiles but we'll see there)

So, if you want to read some adorable slashy stuff, take a look if you like. Even if you don't know the pairing, I've written so that you don't need to understand who they are to get what's going on. I'd love some feedback on how I've handled them and whether I could go further with them.

On another note...

Myself and my amazing friend Alex got through to the final of the Public Speaking competiton.

We've now been in the final every year from when it started, and this year shall be our last!

We won it two years ago, so here's hoping for a repeat on Monday when we compete again!

Image

That was us when we did win two years ago. Just because.

Now my mind has gone blank and I have no idea what else I wanted to write, so I'll just end it now.

Stay Beautiful, you lovely people.


Image
Nice try, Rosie.
March 30th, 2011 at 10:49pm