What a wanker. All men are wankers. Piss him off, see you later! NEXT!

'Scuze me, Stella Astaire, I did not get distracted.

I don't do "distracted". I just get bored halfway through things. It's a bit of a joke, really.

Anyway, most of you won't care. Some of you won't really remember.

But I'm going to do this anyway. So suck it up.

I used to be majorly active, and then I just... dropped off the face of the planet, only popping in occasionaly. And, the lovely, amazing, crazily boy obsessed hippy known as Stella just asked me where the hell I've been for the last eight or so months. So... I'll tell her.

And the rest of you folks.

So, I got off Mibba to knuckle down and study hard. I graduated high school with two merit awards - one in Studies of Society and the other in Contemporary Issues and Science. Bam. I also did well enough to be offered a place at the University of Adelaide, doing a double degree - A Bachelor of Arts with a Bachelor of Teaching.

However, unlike most, who went off to university
And absolutely hate it and want to drop out, HAH, I took a full time job at Target - don't laugh it's epic - and lost the little free time I had.

I'm not joking, I start at 9am every morning and don't knock off until... 6pm Monday, 6pm Tuesday, 7pm Wednesday, 5pm Thursday and 6pm Friday.

Now, beacuse my already limited free time wasn't constricting enough for me, I went and joined a local soccer club. By local I mean half an hours drive away in the scummy part of town.

So I train every Wednesday and Friday, straight after work.

And we play on Sunday's so bam, there goes that.

It's hectic. I'm tryinnnng to come back to Mibba though, I really am. (:

Oh, and in between all this stuff, I've sat my L's,

Got a car,

Image

Been to four parties,

Image

Gone to the preseason launch and taken ridiculous photos in one of the little Asian photo booths,

Image

Laughed at Tony,

Image

Spent a ridiculous amount of money on clothing,

Image

Image

Image

And celebrated Barbie Week by buying Barbie Jeans,

Image

So yeah. I've also got tickets to Roller Derby on the 10th of April, a ticket to Showdown XXX on the 16th of April, a Softgoods party on the 2nd of April and... I think that's it for now.

Did I mention I found a girl and I really, really like her? Yeah, that happened too.

Bam.

Read this letter too.


March 30th, 2011 at 11:37pm