If you call me at all...

Hey ?,

We used to be best friends, you lived about 2 blocks away. Remember during the summer you’d call me randomly 10pm to go get Orchata with you? We’d walk around for hella days then i’d drop you off in front of your house but we never could say goodbye, it always took way too long. Then i’d get home & you’d call me. I miss how simple things used to be, I mean Sophmore year I would've never guessed we'd be close friends. Then eventually I started to like you, thinks got pretty rough but we always were strong in keeping us just friends. Then we didn’t talk for awhile when you got a boyfriend, eventually shit fell apart with him & you were pretty down, after school I’d skate to your house just to lay on your floor & listen to music with you & talk. Things cleared up & went back to normal, I got the news you’d be moving although you’re only across town now, I’ve lost all contact with you. Remember during the middle of summer we had our first kiss & things seemed so perfect I don’t remember being that complete in awhile but of course, you picked the stuck up stonner d-bag haha. It’s not just that, I just miss being around you & having stupid adventures, talking about the weirdest shit ever & hanging out on those warm summer nights while I’d skate home with a smile on my face. It sucks how people change & drift apart because honestly I never thought that would happen.. I guess I was wrong…. hit me up when you get the chance.. if you get the chance…

"If you call me at all
Don't tell me that I'm ordinary
Cause I won't be passing you, please don't leave"
March 31st, 2011 at 01:08am