Which Story Should I Write?

Okay. So, I need your guys' opinions since you are the readers... and not the writer, in this case. Your opinion does matter to me. I've been coming up with a lot of story plots lately, and I know that I'll probably write all of them, but right now I want to focus on only one of these. The problem is... I can't choose one. So I decided to put it up for a vote, and see what you lovely people think. Which one of these stories would you like me to focus on now?

SEA LEGS
This is a pirate story and a thief story combined. It's about a thief who steals treasures from others because one of the most important things in life was stolen from her; memories. She disguises herself as a boy so that she can join a pirate ship in search of a treasure that no one else knows about besides her and the captain. It's about love, loyalty, and lies, as well as proving your strength and honor.

Summary:
Once a theif, always a thief.

THE EDGE
This story is about a teenage girl who runs away from home, hoping for a new start. But her troubles and her bad luck seem to follow her no matter where she goes. On a midnight train, she meets a homeless boy who says his name is Sam. He gives her a blanket, and that's all she ever expects from him. But when the train wrecks and she begins to have strange nightmares as they treck through the wilderness in search of help, Sam continues to keep on giving. They're looking for something, they decide. Maybe it's a place to call home. Or maybe it's The Edge.

Summary:
We took the midnight train going anywhere, but I never expected to end up here.

PYROMANIA
This story is about a training camp for soldiers, a boy who would hurt anyone, and a girl who wants to help everyone.

Summary:
Allen Sage was an obsessive compulsive teenage boy who had an uncanny knack for setting things on fire, especially young women's hearts. He was cruel, merciless, and more than a little full of himself. It was also certain that he had his fair share of skeletons hiding in the closet. Therefore it only goes to say that Molly Dwight, the self-professed healer and target for emotional abuse, had taken an interest in him the moment he walked into their training camp with a battered suitcase and a broken arm. Sparks flew, chaos assumed, and the war was far from over. Sometimes opposites attracted, but this... this was a pyromania.

THE FERALS
This story is about a girl named Georgina who is the daughter of a 19th century family that lives at the edge of a great woods, a few miles from a small town. Several years ago when Georgina was a little girl, a feral child came to the town in search of water due to the heavy drought. The townspeople captured the boy, christened him as Nathanial, and now he is Georgina's neighbor. She cares for him more than she lets on and sometimes sneaks him "wild foods". Their country is at war, and when Nathaniel is forced to become a soldier even though he is mentally unsound, Geogina volunteers as a nurse so that she can stay by his side and protect him.

Summary:
Georgina remembers when Nathaniel was much more wild than he is now. At one time, his eyes glowed like those of a great stalking cat. His fingers curved into the dirt as he stared at her with these inhuman eyes, but he never pounced. If he had, perhaps Mr. Allen wouldn't have captured him in time. Perhaps Nathaniel would be out in the woods, living as if none of it ever happened. Perhaps Georgina would be dead. But it never happened, and so Nathaniel is trapped within the clawed walls of a cabin room. He is slowly losing his will to escape. Georgina is slowly losing her will to stay. Can they possibly meet halfway, or is the gap between wild and tame much too difficult to cross?

- - -

So, which one of these story ideas do you like the best? And also: steal any of my ideas, and you'll have hell to pay. Thank you. (:
April 1st, 2011 at 12:53am