Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 doesn't match ... Can you help me?

Warning: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED BOTH MOVIES!!!

Ok, so the first time i watched Paranormal Activity 1 i was like "holy crap this was scary, espesially (probably wrote that wrong) the last part where she killed Micha and then sat by the bed and just rocked back and forth until she was found by the police."

And so now i watched PA 2 and was like "Not as scary but i jumped a few times"

This is where the confusing part comes in, Katie killed both of the parents and took Hunter, in the ending it says that both of their whereabouts are unknown.

Now, i watched the ending of the first movie again and it was a different ending (i lost everything on my extern hard disk so i had to download the movie again) and this ending was entirely(??) different!!!!

As much as i remembered in the first movie i saw, Micha was killed by her, some time went by and she came back up, sat by the bed and rocked back and forth until the police found her.

This time, Micha was seen lying on the floor and Katie looks into the camera and then she leans forward (i guess) and her face kind of morphs into a deamon like thingy and then it gets all black. (I wasn't prepared for this part so i almost peed my pants)

Questions:
- Are there two versions of this movie?
- Which one of these did you watch?
- What do you think about these movies?
April 1st, 2011 at 09:19pm