Childish? Me? Of Course!

WTF. Kids Choice Awards. That's right. I'm voting.

Which is odd, because I've only watched it once, like three years ago? I dunno, maybe. I was baby sitting my favorite little cousin :3 SHE'S SO ADORABLE, and with that adorableness, of course I'd let her watch whatever she wants.

Almost.

Ha. Reality TV Show, I voted for AFV, I was like "Hell yeah! Why would you vote for anyone else??" Do I have to sensor that hell? Ah, well.

I'm feeling strangely dismissive today. Huh.....

TV Actors: Joe Jonas, nick Jonas, Dylan and Cole sprouse. Ew, Joe and nick Jonas. You weren't good actors and you weren't good singers. F*ck off. No offense to any Jonas fans! You can like whoever the hell you want! :D Actually, Dylan and Cole aren't the best actors either. Meh.

TV Side Kick? F*CK YEAH, GIBBY!!!!! xD lmao. Sorry, I don't mean to blab about my voting choices :x

Ooh! Emma Wattson! Watt-son.... ha..... wattson is fun to say if you really embrace the WATT. O__o What's wrong with me tonight..... I apologize to anyone reading this, XD

OKAY. I'm done with anything else kids choice related, I cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.... Hmm... I'm being very childish as well as dismissive :O

I seriously don't know whats wrong with me! D: I guess it's not bad to act like a child every so often (Ecspeically if you are, in fact, a child... kind of.. well no, I suppose I'd be a young adult. WHATEVER. O_O), I mean, why can't I play star wars with my plastic light saber? Huh? HUH?!

Ha. I enjoy being a freak sometimes.

But seriously, I am. OH, guys, I figured it out. Freaks must be drawn to other freaks. That explains Viagra guy.... :O GASP. LoL, there I was, thinking Viagra was only for seventy year old men.... Haha.

Oh yeah, and normal people don't like me :| Anyone considered normal thinks I'm... well, a freak xD And tries to avoid me. FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T ACT INSANE THE FIRST TIME I MEET PEOPLE. I SWEAR.

sigh, I'm just desperate for entertainment. HOLY SH*T MY CLOCK JUST SCARED ME. 0_0 rofl. My mother and father got it for me, last year for a birthday present. I love dogs, so they got me a clock that barks every hour XD a different dog too. BUT EVERY TIME IT DOES, I almost pee my pants! xD Yep, because you really needed to know that, huh? :] Bahaha.

doodoodoo, just waitin for my co-writer to message me back. OH, and I'm getting really a good start to another story, once I get into story mode it's like "EFF YEAH, LET'S DO THIS THING!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!" xD I love writing <3 Don't you?

OKIE DOKIE, I'm gonna go, because I've wasted enough of your time! Plus it's really hot in here and I need to go somewhere cold! xD Love you, kthanksbye!
April 3rd, 2011 at 03:29am