"Cats and Dogs" Sequel

To my readers, firstly, thank you guys so much!! I probably would have never finished the story if it wasn't for all your comments and support. ^-^
All your comments make me smile and give me a boost whenever I hit writer's block. :)

Oh, if you haven't finished reading "Cats and Dogs", DO NOT READ ON!! ;l

Now, secondly, the sequel. I'm not sure what you guys are expecting of the sequel, and I don't want you guys to wait a while just to be disappointed, so I'm going to tell you basically what it is about.
As you should know, Sirius and Amilia had two daughters, Astrid and Athena, and Sirius is off in prison, so the sequel is going to focus on the two girls going to Hogwarts. But, it will mainly focus on Astrid who will be in the same year as the trio, while Athena is a year ahead.
There will be seven sequels; one for each year.
I know some of you are mostly about the romance, but, uh, there will be no romance in the first couple of year, seeing as they'll be only 11 and 12. Any romance will start to bud in their third year. Also, that year, Sirius comes back, as you should know.
My sequels will follow J.K. Rowling's storyline closely, but of course, there will be differences. Sometimes it will follow the books, sometimes the movies.
Sorry if this is a disappointment. :\
April 3rd, 2011 at 04:05am