I actually hate you.

I hate the things you say.

I hate the way you make me feel like shit.

I hate the way you take control.

I actually f*cking hate you, okay?

And you know what? You don't know anything.

Don't ever rant on about how you Aimee dumped me and how you can fully understand why. You don't know anything about the situation, about what happened, and about how we felt about each other. You didn't even know her and you barely know me. You have no right to say that, not to me, not to anyone, not ever.

And don't take control. You don't know what you're doing and surely you've noticed that you're pissing everyone off.

You're with us because the captain of the other team can't stand you. We can't stand you for that matter either. When the timid, docile, but amazingly fast girl gets angry with you, you know you've f*cked up. When you take control and ignore the rest of us, we're going to hate on you.

When you glare at me every time I mess up and let something past, it's not helping matters.

When you glare at me every time you mess up and let your person through, and I get in and clean up your mess, it's making you seem like a f*cking asshole.

When you look down at me and tell me to go back so you can take my shots, I'm going to resent you.

When you ask me in your arrogant voice if I can do what I'm there to do, it's going to piss me off.

When you decide to help me out by standing in my spot and getting in the way, I'm going to get angry with you.

When you tell me to get out and go for a run so you can take over, I'm going to tell you were to get off.

I can't stand you.

I honest to God, can not f*cking stand you.

Don't treat me like I'm your friend, because I'm not. I never will be.

Just f*ck off and leave me the f*ck alone.

Oh, and while you're at it, get the f*ck out of my goal.

I hate the way you make me feel. I hate the fact that you've reduced me to a crying wreck, who has to resort to texting the girl she likes because no one else understands.

Just f*ck off. I can't stand you.

--

"I don't think you're weak at all. I think you're braver then what you give yourself credit for, you're seventeen and you've been through hell and back and you still smile even if it hurts, and you still laugh even if you want to cry. You still care for people when others haven't cared for you, you've got a heart of gold even if it does have a few bandages. You're strong because you're still here and you're still you. You may feel weak but in my eyes you're as strong as steel and I think you're incredible. I'm always here for you and I mean always, I'm not going anywhere."

--

At least I have her to support me though. Not like you.


F*ck you.
April 3rd, 2011 at 03:45pm