Motley Crue, countdowns and comment swap [free of ridiculous you get what you give rules]

So, yeah...

Motley Crue owns at the moment, and I completely re-did my profile. They took the majority of it over. I can't f*cking wait to see them in July. I am so excited that words cannot express the emotion I'm feeling. If I decided to write a Motley Crue story, would anyone here read it? I'll most likely post it anyway, but I'm just curious. If you have a particular type of story you'd like to read or a preferred band member to focus on, let me know. I know a lot about them, including a lot of crazy sh*t I really didn't want to know. It's awesome.

48 days 'til my 18th birthday
54 days 'til my last day of high school
63 days 'til graduation
115 days 'til the end of his last chemo treatment
117 days 'til I see f*cking Motley Crue, Poison, & the New York Dolls


And at some point very soon after that, I move out of my house and in with my fiance. It's going to be one hell of a summer, whether that's good or bad or a combination thereof.

Anyway, it's late and I'm bored. Give me something to read. If you wanna comment swap with me, leave the name of the story in your comment. My comment swap rules are:

There are no f*cking rules.

I'll swap a chapter of my story for several or even a whole one of yours. Just because you only write me a three line comment doesn't mean I'll over-exert myself in an attempt to keep my own comment down to three lines. Even if the only thing you can think to say is that you like or dislike it, let me know. I just want to know at the very least that people are reading it and enjoying it. No need for all these tedious rules that have taken over comment swaps lately. I read any type of story, whether it be fanfic, original fic, slash, femmeslash, etc. Nothing bothers me.

Here's my story! ----> http://stories.mibba.com/read/350893/Long-Road-to-Ruin/
April 4th, 2011 at 05:35am