Gotta love them friendly cashiers (: And other random shizz.

Alright. So...
No clue what this journal is about. I'm just going to babble and type and see where this all goes...


Anyway, It's almost one in the morning. Quarter to one. I'm actually sorta wired at the moment. I've been drinking Mountain Dew and other caffeinated beverages. Oh! I got something interesting... I think.

So, I go to the store up the street almost every other day. Today, as I was walking there I got stared at by people passing... as usual. People here have a staring problem, makes me uncomfortable on some days, other days it makes me
smile. Anyway, I get to the store and there's a new cashier. Kinda sad, but I know everyone that works there by name. As I toss my gum and tons of caffeinated things on the counter, he looks at my neck and see's my penty. He asks if I'm actually Wiccan and I sort of start to panic because usually when I'm asked that I get an hour long lecture about how it is wrong and shit.

But no! He was relatively cool about it. I told him yeah i was, but mom hated it. He told me his ma kicked him out because of it, but that he wasn't exactly wiccan. He just was looking into a bunch of "religions" and shit. He started talking about the Gaia hypothesis and how he pretty much is just into worshiping the earth. I told him that's one of the main reasons I'm wiccan, it doesn't have all these set rules really and as long as you do no harm to yourself, others or nature, you're all good.I know, I don't know much, but what I know has been taught to me by my friend and her mom. So shush.

Our convo went on for a good fifteen minutes or so until another costumer came over and wanted to buy some stuff. Might I add, that cashier was pretty cute! xD Haha, yeah, but anyway...

That is all. I guess I didn't really have to think much. haha.

Hmm...
Question question question...

Oh! What religion are you? (if you don't mind my asking) And Has anyone else struck up a conversation with some random person that lasted way to long to be normal? I feel slightly odd...
April 4th, 2011 at 08:25am