Sex and white lies, handcuffs and alibis.

I had a big long journal typed up but I'm deleting it to bitch some more about the girl who shoved me into the goal post. I can't believe she didn't get carded for that, I was the keeper for crying out loud. You never move on the keeper. It's the one thing you can not do.

Well, you also can't pull a Rowy and push a girl so hard that she goes sprawling ten feet across the pitch, and when the ref calls you for it, stand with your arms out going, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Ah, Rowy, got to love you.

Anyway, so, my back is actually f*cked.

I just went to the doctor and he poked and prodded and moved my arms and back in all these weird ways and it hurrrt.

I have to use voltarin gel which I hate, plus I have to take two panadol (paracetamol) and two panadine (coadine) every three hours.

This is only temporary to relieve the pain though, I have to go back tomorrow morning and have x-rays done on my spine.

F*ck this sh*t.

I got a doctors certificate for today and tomorrow, and it sucks because I don't want to miss work, and I can't go back until this guy gives me a clearance form, which if I don't get tomorrow, I'm going to die. I need that job, man, it's pretty much my life now.

I had to call my manager just before, after I got out of the doctors. She's so awesome.

"What's the verdict dude? Ohh sh*t, I hope everything's okay. I've got my fingers crossed for you, dude, 'coz it's going to suck without you. OhmyGod you should see Baby, I spent all day in there and it looks so pretty now. I asked Rajna to do little girls but she wouldn't. I shouldn't be surprised though, it is Rajna, but now I have to do it. Anyway, get better dude because I'm lost without you!"

Ahh.

I'm going to be so bored tomorrow though. And because I can do like, nothing, just in case I've slipped a disc or broken something, it's even more boring.

Entertain me, Mibba. D:


April 4th, 2011 at 11:32am