On Trolls or Whatever Else You'd Like to Call Those Kind of People...

Why do you think they do it? Literally, I want to at least try to understand. That feeling that makes them want to say such stupid, meaningless, abusive things to people; people they don't even know...And then have the world hate them because they are so ridiculous...How can someone ever want that? How can someone care so little of other people to urge them to suicide?
Speaking of the most recent one, how can someone urge a whole attitude/type/culture (Not sure what to call it) of any kind to kill themselves? Did they ever wonder if maybe not every one of them are exactly the same? Or maybe (And I really believe this) if they actually met any of those people, if they wouldn't be friends? Love them even? They don't even know, and still they condemn them all...I'd almost hope one did comply and then they learned they were someone who would've loved them and they regret it for the rest of their life. Seriously, murder is cooler than that.

Is it attention they want? If so, who would want the bad kind of attention? If someone wants attention it means they feel unloved, and if you already feel unloved, then why would you want more people to make you feel worse?
Or is there any reasoning in it at all? Have you ever actually talked to a person like that? Is there a way to understand people like that? I am really curious.

There are some people I have met that were so ridiculous/immature/stupid that it seemed they didn't even have a personality, but is that really possible? Are they just hiding who they really are? Are they really lovable? Is it really possible for someone to be so horrible that no one can love them? That no one can understand them?

Please, try to explain to me these kind of people that walk among us...
April 5th, 2011 at 12:20am