I'm pretty worried, guys

Bahhh.

I feel like an asshat.

I like this girl, remember, from a couple of Journals ago? Well, yeah, anyway, I still really, really like her, and half the team knows now - well, our little lesbian group knows - and they're all for it. But anyway.

This girl is on holiday in Queensland with her girlfriend. Real bummer there. We're still texting and all that though, and last night I think I upset her. Normally at night we text heaps because I'm done with work and she's done with all the theme parks and rides and whatever else, so it's just our time to talk, and last night I was wasting money and texts by using one word answers.

At about 9:30pm I got this;

"Stace, baby, are you okay?"

And now I feel like a douche because my only response was "No. I'm going to bed. I'll text you tomorrow."

She was only trying to help. D:

Oh well, sh*t happens.

So anyway, I'm utterly bored, sitting still is sucktacular.

And I'm kinda scared for these x-rays soon, because I don't want there to be anything wrong. I can't have anything wrong, I need that clearance form so I can go back to work tomorrow.

"We're Childrens' bitches. We'll work ourselves until we physically can't and then we'll still keep going."

We worked damn hard to become the best Childrens department in the company, and myself and Kara have been referred to constantly as the "backbone of the department" and we always suffer when half the backbone is gone.

I want to go back to work. D:

I'm going in to visit after I get the x-rays done and get my results regardless of if they give me the clearance form or not, I promised my manager I'd call her, and then I know Tina and Kara both want an update and just.. yeah. I'm not making seven zillion phone calls so that Karen can talk to me and Rachel can talk to me and Kate can talk to me and Lynda can talk to me and Ashley, Tina, Kara, Rajna, Shelly, Talia, Sonia and Ginger Meggs can find out.

I'll just effing go in, I don't have that much phone credit.

My brother told me to toughen up though. Nice to know he cares.

Anywayyy.

I have half an hour before my dad gets home and we go do this sh*t.


I'm worried, Mibba.
April 5th, 2011 at 02:06am