A way to let loose

Hey well this is my first Journal entry ever. I kinda want to see how it feels to write one, and talk about how I feel right now. I hope to release my feelings and or emotions somehow, and I don't even mind if no one reads this or cares. I'm just happy to be able to let loose. :)

Okay here I go. So lately I've been feeling like I'm useless and just a waste of space. And I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I just do. I don't have anything big going on for me right now. Except I should be happy I have a great home filled with people who care, and that I have the most awesome friends a guy like me can have. Even though I have all of them I still feel useless. But I know that this is only temporary and that my life hasn't even truly begun yet or is just beginning. I still have my dreams, and goals. I won't quit to achieve them, but that's the future and this is now. I have to try harder to get it started, and I have to get rid of the useless feeling. But enough about that, I want to talk about something else that's been on my mind.
I'm bisexual, and I have always had friends that support me for it. I'm glad to have them, and even my parents know about it, which is a big relief because they are ok with it. I was ashamed of it at first, but now I'm like an open book, and I don't care if anyone knows. The only problem is that I can never find someone... I find a few guys and girls that I really like, but I never have the courage to ask them out. I don't know what to do... i start freaking out inside, and completely shut down... I really wish I can just come out and say what I want, but I can't do that. So yeah I'm sorry for ranting on, but like i said earlier I just needed to let go. thanks to anyone who read this, and or cared.
April 5th, 2011 at 07:05am