Seeing things????

So My life isn't like anyone else. Call me weird but I have the sixth sense and I know most of you will say "ohhh you freak, no such thing!"
Try living in my shoes. Walking down the street I can never tell if that person is alive or not until I read the newspaper!

SO now to the point of the title. My mum has started to say I'm just seeing things and told me she is fed up of "playing my little game", She said this because I'm too scared to sleep in my own room and I keep telling her they won't let me sleep.
WHICH IS TRUE, my room is pretty much a horror story ,Why? Well there is a lot of low howls and crying from what sounds like men. One night through the crying I heard a lady say "she can hear us?," Yep I'm telling the truth. Many a night I've woken to a person standing in my room or I've felt something enter my room.

So You are now wondering is this for real.
Yes it is, From when I was young I've had this ability. Many a times my nursery teacher has been freaked out by chairs stacking themselves and doors slamming. The most remembered story from when i was young was of the missing toy. I used to have the whole tweenies teddies collection. Milo, Fizz, Bella, Jake and the two dogs. One Friday, which was a bring your own toys day, I had brought my teddies. When it came to the time when we could play with them I couldn't find my Milo teddy. I found out later in life, about when i was 9, That I had been standing in a corner shouting give me back my teddy. As I've gotten older I can't remember the name of the boy I was shouting but I remember that he was a teenager. Anyway,in the end My nursery teacher had to phone up a median to find out what was going on. Turns out the boy thought i was like a sister, so he thought it would be fun to tourment me.

Anouther story was when there was a car and motorbike acsedent up the road from my house in which the motorbikest died. I had been feeling as though something was going to happen, mainly about a bike. I even drew a face which looked like the man that died.

Maybe my life is fun and games, But I am wondering if all this is just luck or misunderstanding, Someone please help me before I slam my head into a wall o_O.
April 5th, 2011 at 06:47pm