You Sir, Need a Swift Kick In The Testicles!

You sir, need a swift kick in the testicles!

Alright, so yesterday, this jack @ss comes up to me and is all like "Hey b*tch, wanna have some fun at my place? *wink wink*" LIKE WHAT THE HELL MAN?! What's WRONG with you??

No, this was not over chat either. This was yesterday, face to face, some guy I don't even KNOW walks up to me and asks if I want to bang.

F*ck off!

And after that mother effer asks if I want to be his whore, guess what I did?

PUNCHED THAT MOTHER F*CKERS LIGHTS OUT!!

Kinda. He most likely has a black eye now. But then things were all crazy because of course he was p!ssed, and he goes to punch me. Um, excuse me sir while I kick your @ss!

Not really, I was at a gas station getting a twinke (What? I really wanted a twinkie, and it's right down the street from me.), so the guy working the counter came out, and some other guy getting gas stopped a bigger fight from breaking out. I'm pretty lucky too, because punching that guy was stupid. He would've killed me 0.0 Probably, he was huge. Not like wide huge, like "I'm a fricken body builder man! WATCH ME BE ALL MUSCLY AND STUFF!" <_<

Yay for Charlotte being stupid but at the same time being a bad @ss! XD Lmao. I mean, it's not like I dress like a slut either, I had jeans and a long sleeved v-neck shirt, with a tank top on under that. Wtf? I guess blue v-neck shirts are sexy B] Haha.

That was the most eventful day I've had in weeks! I mean really, how often do you get do punch a body builder in the face and not get killed? :D How was your day? (Or your yesterday?)
April 5th, 2011 at 08:12pm