Reading things like this make me ill.

And I quote, "umm so seeing how stupid and ignorant and perverted and disgusting and invasive and evil and sick and disturbing and insane and mindless and retarded and warped boys minds are just makes me want to be the girliest f-ing person on the planet because i would rather be DEAD than be a boy and i have no f-ing problem saying this and i know that some of you handle the insane male species by “BECOMING ONE” or being “TRANSGENDERED” but i dont give a F--K what anyone thinks they’re retarded and stupid and i want 99% of them dead and lined up outside my door so i can dance around town with their head on a stick so i can say “THIS ONE’S A RAPIST” “THIS ONE CALLED ME FAT” “THIS ONE BEAT HIS WIFE” and guess what I’M ALLOWED TO F---ING THINK THIS WAY AND I HOPE SOMEONE COMES AND KILLS ME FOR SAYING THESE THINGS BECAUSE YOU ALL MAKE ME WANT TO BE DEAD. girls that watch f---ing porn are BRAINWASHED and MINDF---ED im sorry but theres no other way of putting it. I HATE PENISES I HATE ANYTHING WITH A F---ING DICK AND I DON’T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT IT. they complain because we’re “clingy” and whatever the f-ck else hmm MAYBE THAT’S BECAUSE WE’RE CAPABLE OF LOVE. im not walking on eggshells anymore ok i’m f---ing complaining because THEY’RE F---ING SICK AND MAKE ME FEEL SO VIOLATED LIKE MY F---ING VAGINA OR SOMETHING IS BEING EXPOSED TO EVERY PERSON ON THE PLANET"

So my response: One, this makes me ill to read and feel the need to state it again. Two, this is not only offensive, it is incredibly “stupid and ignorant and perverted and disgusting and invasive and evil and sick and disturbing and insane and mindless and retarded and warped.” Shame on those who reblogged this with pride.
Shame on you for saying you’re in the gay community.
Shame on you for existing.
Do you know what this shows people who are not in the community? It makes lesbians out to be man-hating scumbags who want all men and even women dead. Yes, it’s warped and stretched what I said there, but it’s real. These are the types of comments that newscrews, churches, anti-gay and otherwise pinpoint and put in the headlines. It’s called the Strawman Fallacy.
Let me teach you a little about arguments.
In an argument, there are sometimes fallacies. One such fallacy is the strawman fallacy. What this means is simply you take the radicals in any argument and put them on display.
Congratulations on being our strawman.
When people say things like this, post things like this is sends the wrong message. It shows that the gay community can be violent and mean, just the wrong message to be sending at a critical time in history when we’re starting to move a little bit ahead.
There’s absolutely no need to say things like this and kick us so far back we may never get to this point again.
April 6th, 2011 at 05:06am