Note about my Glee story, Haunted.

I literally just saw that the story was reported. So I'm going to address the issues, and I believe one of them was the name of the story so I guess I'm going to be changing that, it's still going to be Haunted though, just gonna change the "Glee love story," part I suppose, along with the tags included.

I also wanted to touch base about something else too, I think the reason the story was reported was because the person didn't understand why "Love Story," would be in there because of the way the story started out. I just wanna clarify that this is, in fact, a Glee love story. There is going to be a romance between Ryley and one of the characters. I obviously wasn't going to just start this story off with the romance and not go into the story that I wanted to do. 1. I needed to tell Ryley's story, what she's going through, how she's dealing, etc. 2. The romance has to blossom, with what Ryley is going through, this romance that she is going to have isn't going to start as soon as she gets to the school. She has to get back to who she really is as a person, before she can let someone else into her life. In the story, she's dealing with a whole lot, and she's working on getting back to herself.

Also, I changed the point of view in the story, so it will now be told from her perspective. I always planned on writing it that way, but I didn't feel...comfortable writing the first two parts that way, I couldn't really do that with the first chapter anyways, and I didn't want to with the second. But, this is how the story is going to be done now.

Anddd that's it I guess. Sorry it took a little while between chapters, I'm just finishing up college now and that took most of my attention. But I love this story, and I know exactly where I'm going with it.

So thank-you to everyone who read this, and to who reads the story. it means a lot =]

-Jessica aka DrasticFantastic
April 7th, 2011 at 03:26am