Prom | Waxing | Sexual Contact

'Ello.

Out of the blue today my friend asked me to prom. It was completely unexpected and I didn't suspect it at all. At all.

Now, he's a freshman (I'm a sophomore) and you have to be invited by a junior or senior to go to prom. So, first thing out of my mouth when he showed me the rose and asked me was "But...you're a freshman..?" And then it went from there. Eventually my friend (a junior) explained what the hell was going on and I said yes. He and I are going together but going with our friends who are a couple and upperclassmen. But basically we are going to switch up couples at the door.

Confusing...

Anywho so I have a week to buy my dress, shoes, and everything else. Stress anyone?

I found a dress I love. Love, love, love

But it's expensive. But I will see what I can do.

(This is my backup dress.)

We already have plans about dinner and car and pictures and such. It is going to be an amazing night.

Oh and the venue is amazing. The theme on the other hand....

Fire and Ice. Trojan Condoms anyone?

No seriously. They obviously weren't thinking. Seriously?

When I told my mom, one of the first things that popped out of her mouth was "You are not allowed to have any sexual contact with this boy." Okay mom, first of all this kid is younger than me, not by much but I don't want to feel like a pedophile. Thank you very much. And I don't feel that way about him. Seriously. Geeze.

Sex is not something I want to do right now. Especially after I just found out one of my old friends was raped. Yeah, that hit me hard.

No sex for me for a while.

Lastly, have you ever heard of burning the ends of your arm hairs instead of waxing? Tried it. Yeah, it smells like burned crackers right now.... Thanks dumb-ass.

Questions:
1. Are you going to prom anytime soon? Do you have a date?
2. If you are going to prom do you have your dress picked out?
3. What was the lamest theme you have ever heard of?
4. Burnt crackers?
5. What is your favorite story you are reading right now?
April 8th, 2011 at 02:45am