First concert experience: My Chemical Romance

Last night, I had my very first concert experience. That's right, I saw My Chemical Romance. It was amazingly awesome. For some reason though, I expected it to be much much more... Epic. A lot of people here on Mibba describe their first concert like it was the best orgasm of life.

But for me, it was kinda awkward and surreal. I can't believe that the band was really in front of me. It just felt like I was watching a video or something. It didn't seem real. The people around me were pushing and shoving and throwing their fists in the air and screaming. That part was so real. But the band was like a hallucination or like a dream. Ahh, I can't even remember what any of the members looked like. TT_TT

The music was awesome though. I was so pleasantly surprised at all the older songs they played. They played This is How I Disappear as one of the first songs, and then I knew my life was complete. I'm not a huge fan of the new album, and I knew all the songs they played from that album except for one or two so I was thankful for that. I got lucky, haha. I didn't listen to Danger Days as much. Destroya, Planetary, and Thank You for the Venom was AMAZING live. The energy was so high.

Also, I feel like a need to grow already. I'm 4'11". I was swarmed by tall people. There was the odd moments when I could see over some shoulders but then another head would get in the way. Ah well, there's other people taller than me who couldn't see. The music mostly got me pumping. I just wish I was taller.

I still can't get rid of the surreal feeling though. It didn't seem real. >_< Maybe it's supposed to be like that?

Q U E S T I O N S
1. Describe your first concert experience. If you haven't been to a concert yet, what would you like it to be like?
2. MCR. Yay or nay?
3. Danger Days. Yee or naw?
4. How do you feel about orange peelings?
April 8th, 2011 at 03:36am