MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SQUEEEEEESSSSSSS*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to sound dumb because the show is on monday, but i just ordered my tickets for My Chem. I know a person who works for TransWorld (They own FYE and Coconuts) and she was trying to get free tickets, (She usually can) but she couldn't for this show, so we went through an online site. I hope to God they don't fuck us. All I can say is: (screaming voice) I'M GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *And dances in a very Frank manner.* I saw them open for Green Day and that's how I got hooked. It was instant. I went out teh very next day and bought Three Cheers, and when I found out about Bullets, I bought that too. I was supposed to see them at the Nintendo Fusion tour with Fall Out Boy, but they switched to play What's next Fest instead. Damnit. I got stuck with fucking Panic! At the Disco instead. *swears in many languages* and if you ask why I'm swearing about Panic!, it's a long story, but I met the lead singer and he's an asshole. Esp. to other bands. coment me if you want the whole story. Anyway, YAY FOR ME AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) =)

PS- If you like Panic! that's fine and I'm sort of sorry if I offended you. I'm sorry cuz I don't want to offend fans, or people on this site, but i'm not sorry cuz he was a jerk. *Sigh* I'll duck the weapons of mass destruction now. *runs away and hides under Gerard's bed*
February 25th, 2007 at 07:57am