Do you remember your first self inflicted ***?

-I'm sorry if this doesn't go here. Let me know if I need to move it. Thank you:)-

I lost my virginity on October 17, 2009, I was 15. I would cum when I would have sex but it wasn't a "big sha-bang" on my body. I asked about this to a few people and they said that every women is different and that it must just be how my body works. I used a regular "easy reach" for a um...massager. It only works for the little pearl every women has. I wanted something with penetration but with me being 17, I can't go into a sex shop and buy a vibrator.

I had remembered earlier today that last summer I had seen a vibrator for around twenty dollars at wal-greens. So with me being in a pissed off/extremely sexually frustrated state, I went to the Wal-greens closest to me. They didn't have what I was looking for, so I went to another at the beach and to my surprise I found what I was looking for. I thought buying it with so many people in the store would be embarrassing but it really wasn't.

So I brought my purchase home (its a Durex Play Allure if anyone was wondering) and read the directions and decided to try it out. I thought that using something like that would make me feel weird (a dirty type feeling) but after I got into it, it didn't. Thank God. And.....I had my first orgasm! Ever!!!! Gahhh. It was incredible, I even teared up a bit, don't ask me why because I don't really know. The vibrator costs around $22.00 if anyone else is wanting to know. I can't believe it took me a year and seven months...

Questions
1. After you lost your virginity, how long did it take you to have an orgasm?
2. Do you think its true that if you don't get your release, you get kind of aggravated quickly?
3. Anyone want to share any toy names?
4. How is every ones day going?

PS. I'm not saying you have to be proper but don't be pervert-ish. You will get reported. Yes, I am talking to a specific. Makes me nervous to post but here goes nothing guys:)
April 10th, 2011 at 12:06am