Cologne | Don't Sleep with Him | Questions (and a little bit of Alex Pettyfer)

'Ello.

I'm having a pretty good day. What about you? It may just be because my favorite cologne is sitting pleasantly on my wrist. I swear to god my husband will wear Diesel - Fuel for Life. Yes, yes he will.

My mom and I went to the mall today to buy my prom dress, such a gorgeous dress. Then we went into Macy's to look for shoes and my mom wanted to smell that cologne I loved so much. So we went to the men's counter and asked a lady if they had some. They didn't Sigh... But this lady dug one out of her bag and I was like "THANK THE FATES!" So I have that on my wrist and on a little paper in my pocket. They didn't have any we could buy but the lady gave me a sample size of the women's version for free. Eh...maybe later in life I shall get some!

Then my mom gave me a lecture (again) about how I wasn't allowed to have sex with my prom date. I was like, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, Mom." Then she asked me if I came across a guy wearing that cologne if I would sleep with him. I thought for a moment and said, "Um... Probably." She slapped my arm and said, "No! No! Wrong answer!" Haha, like you could stop me.

I've never really liked a boy like I do now. I mean, he really likes me. He's my prom date and we are always texting. I've never really liked texting but I really like texting him. It makes me feel ....safe. No. That's not the word. It makes me feel how it feels to be wrapped in someone's arms. That's how it makes me feel. He makes me feel good and pretty but I have doubts. But I am trying to push them away because they are very little and insignificant. So we will see.

I found a journal that showed this picture. I would just like to thank you, whoever you are. You made my life.

Image

Questions:
1. How is your day?
2. Your favorite cologne or perfume?
3. Boy/Girl issues? or are you in paradise?
April 10th, 2011 at 01:03am