Band ?

So, me and my friend Stephanie are thinking about starting a band. We don't know what to call it, but I started making some songs. I don't think they're very good, but I'm shooting for the stars just making this band. An example of some songs I made were, 11;11 and Ramblings from a Trapped Soul.
I don't think this band is going to be anything but a garage band, but we gotta try. 'Cause basically, the only thing I can do is sing. I'm trying to play the acoustic [I've have a gawd-damned guitar for almost 3 years and never used it] but it isn't working very well. But that's irrelevant.
I digress.
Were also trying to find some people who want to join, cause we only have about 3 people in the band. Me, Stephanie, and Terrance[MyGayBoyfriend:)]. We just don't want to put anybody who asks to join in, cause we wanna know what they have to offer. And there aren't really any people like.. us.
See, I'm supposed to be the 'emo' chick at school just cause I wear black and shit. But I'm not fucking emo. I just like the color black and I like standing out. I don't like being a pussy[excuse my language] and being like all the barbie girls at my school. I don't being labeled but Steph says I'm like the scene queen of the school or some shit. Whatever. At least I'm queen.
I digress again.
I apologize.
Terrance is supposed to be the metal head I guess, but nobody says shit to him, they just bug the fuck outta me and I tell them to fuck off. And I don't get it. I tell people to basically fuck off[I'm really blunt] and they still like me. I'm in 'wtf' when they still talk to me. But I digress.
Steph's supposed to be skater or something. I just think she's trying to find herself. Everybody is trying to find themselves in High School. I think I see myself in High School as an awesum guitarist/singer making a bazillion dollars a fucking month. But Im conceited. I digress yet again.
Anyway, I think that we should name our band, Last Chapter. 'Cause I think High School is the Last Chapter in peoples' lives before they become actually matured and go away to college. So, Ill throw Terrance and Step a bone and ask them about Last Chapter being the band. Eh, maybe they'll like it ? Lets just hope.
Adios.
April 10th, 2011 at 02:11am