My Thoughts For Today

XD I don't really know why I'm starting today's entry, but what ever. So, um, here it goes. My thoughts for today are... Ah screw it, I don't have any.

I've been roleplaying for the last few days or so and I've been a bit busy for anything else.

I was pissed last night because my college project for english nearly got ruined. My partner that was supposed to do it with me didn't do his part, and so he had me pick up the slack. My teacher emailed me last night about this and I had replied back, saying that he hadn't done, and fortunately my teacher believed me! So now I am happy.

Haha! Yea I get giddy in the morning. So now I'm adding to any roleplays I have going on and I will update my stories or stories that I do with other people within the next few days.

I hope everyone has/had a lovely spring break. Spring is here and the ticks are starting to come out now. Does that mean that bees will be coming out more too? I hope not (I'm deathly afraid of bees, :O).

I once watched an episode of Monster Quest, and the episode that I've watched featured killer bees. Yea, I know, someone who hates bees shouldn't be watching it, but I did. And it said that the bee population is actually growing, not disappearing! Because they're evolving(?) and somehow, the bees are like adapting to the cold weather.

Apparently the bees are like clustering together and they're attacking people mercilessly, and taking over towns in the warmer states of the U.S. I saw a clip where a thousand bees or so were taking over a city, attacking people that got in there way. Seriously, that freaked me! But I forced myself to watch it because I liked Monster Quest and well, I want to be a Veterinarian, so I have to learn about bees and stuff eventually, right? :)

So yea, that was that.

I remember another episode that took place a little closer to my home. :O There was a lot of rumors of gigantic snakes roaming about in South America, that were big enough to eat a grown man! They even showed a picture during the episode and it freaked me out! The huge ass Anaconda sized snake had it's mouth up to the guy's shoulders! Excuse my language, guys.

Apparently people are releasing snakes, pythons, and whatever else into the ever glades in Florida and the snakes are like finding ways to survive (which I don't blame them, it is warm in Florida and snakes are cold blooded.

What I wouldn't give to be in Florida instead of the nasty weather I've been getting here.

Now I feel like writing an article about a historical place that's like an hour or so away from my house. :O I think I'll do that.

Speking of articles, everyone should check out the article I have on Mibba now. Though it could use a bit of revamping. It's called, Anime: The American Influence. Check it out for a lil history lesson on Anime. :)
April 10th, 2011 at 04:19pm