24 Fun Facts About Me!

1. What curse word do you say most often?

Um, I guess it'd be fuck. I say that a whole lot, sometimes I don't even realize it and other times I manage to stop myself. But, that's only when I'm in front of my mom. There was this one time that I cursed in front of her and didn't regret it. It was because this guy that likes to play with me said, "Fuck you, Maria." and then I yelled back, "Fuck you more, Chris!" She heard me, I didn't care really.

2. Are you scared of dying?

Not really, I've actually been wishing for death since last year. But, back then, I was sort of a coward and wasn't actually willing to do it. But, now I have the courage to do so and it might happen at some point this year.

3. Do you know how to make websites?

Well, I've tried, it's a little difficult for me, because I tend to forget about them and never go back. So, yeah, I suck. (That's another word I say a lot, I'm not really sure if that counts as a curse, but to my little sis, it apparently does count.)

4. What are your plans during the weekends?

Probably what I'm doing right now - listen to music 24/7 and write/type up some more of my stories/chapters. There's nothing to do when your overprotective mom doesn't let you go out anywhere and your dad spends his only day home watching & re-watching old movies, that contain things that I'm not really supposed to watch at this age. So, basically, nothing...but the usual routine.

5. Are your parents married or divorced?

My parents are married. Been like that for 15 years so far & probably will continue to be together, even though they fight way to much & ready to kill each other if that's what it takes to shut either one up.

6. Are you hard to handle?

Well, not exactly. I guess I am a little stubborn sometimes and I have my issues. But, I'm easier to handle than my lil sis.

7. Do fairy tales come true?

For me, NO! For other people, I suppose. Well, mostly for those who chose to believe in them - which would be little kids. But, other than that, no, not really.

8. Are you a good singer?

Well, I don't really know. But, I usually sing along with my favorite songs on my computer. I wouldn't really say that I'm good though. That's more of a: *shrug*.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I so totally hate: preps, pervs, pedos, & a lot of people. But, the one thing that I HATE the most in this whole world & can't tolerate at all are: CLOWNS! I swear, if you were to put me into a room with one of 'em, I'd brutally murder them with whatever I can find - even if it's a SHOE! Either way, he'll never come out alive!

10. What actor/actress do you think is the handsome/prettiest?

Well, I have a lot. For American, it's: Angelina Jolie & Ian Joseph Somerhalder. For Indian, it's: Sonam Kapoor & Shahid Kapoor.

11. How do you feel about Obama?

I guess he seems like a good president. I'm not really a great criticizer of things or people, but I guess he's pretty good. I don't know, ok?

12. Has someone told you that you should model?

Uh, no, not really. I'm not all that skinny & I'm also not as tall as some of the girls in my class.

13. Have you had your birthday yet this year?

No, it's coming up in 5 months. I can't wait! I wonder what cool electronic I'll get this year.

14. What are you looking forward to this month?

I'm looking forward to the Spring break & the trips/other amazing senior activities!

15. Have you ever thought about running away?

Many, many times! But, I don't really know where'd I go or what I'd do there. So, I've never actually attempted it. There was this one time though, that I was so close to just doing it...but I didn't.

16. What do you think about friends with benefits?

I think it's kinda weird, because if you're just into the person just go out with them & if they don't want to, it's their loss. But, it also looks a little fun though. I don't know, haven't had that experience yet.

17. On the floor to your left what do you see?

Dust. Dirt. The A/C. And the legs of the fan.

18. Do you use smiley faces on the computer too much?

Sometimes. Usually to make someone either happy or get them to smile themselves. So, I guess, a lot.

19. What is the best card game?

Speed. I love that game! I played it many times on FaceBook and got really good at it, that when I played it with my lil sis, I won and she turned into a sore loser.

20. What is the nearest pink item?

My really stretchy shirt, it's almost like bubblegum. :p

21. How many pairs of sunglasses do you have?

0! I don't wear sunglasses, they're for gurls! & by gurls, I mean, girly girls! (Sorry if any of my friends are one, I still love you! )

22.Last text message says what?

Don't have a cell yet, so nothing.

23. What are your talents?

Writing (obviously!) & that's about it. I don't have anything else that I'm actually good at.

24. Can you solve a Rubik's Cube?

No, not really. I mean, I've tried and I whenever I see one, I get excited and think I can do it. But, after about a half hour or so, I give up. So, that'd be a no.
April 10th, 2011 at 07:12pm