when you love someone; you hate everything about them.

Image

April 8th, 2011

“the scars of your love remind me of us, they keep me thinking that we almost had it all,”

When you love someone, all it takes is one simple breakdown to make you realized how much you hate them for making you love them so much. Its hard to explain to someone how you can hate someone and love them at the same time, something only you can understand. For me, I feel better ranting about all the stupid things he does that I hate, so don’t mind me. I hate the way that every time I see that smile, a mob of frantic butterflies is unleashed. I hate the way those deep brown eyes sparkle in a way that I can’t shake from my mind no matter what I do. I hate his dark brown hair and the way it always seems to fall the right way without any effort. I hate the way my heart takes off on a high-speed chase whenever I catch sight of his silly lime green toque or red sneakers. I hate the way I feel when I see him with his new “friends”, the girls who flirt with him all day while I haven’t even got the chance to talk to him. The girls he let DJ with him during the dance, the dance where I was sitting at home waiting for a text. I hate the way he has the ability to keep me up all night waiting for a text, a call, anything. I hate the way that the time we spend together is the best part of my day. I hate the way those lips are just begging for me to kiss them in the rain. I hate the way he has this crazy control over me, the way he made me fall in love, in love with him suddenly.

Most of all, I hate the way he has changed into someone I don’t even know anymore, in the coarse of 2 days.
April 11th, 2011 at 01:22am