FAQs + Hockey Comment Swap

So I'm procrastinating, big surprise there am I right?

Anyways I figured now would be a good time to answer some frequently asked questions I get in my inbox about Got A Secret? As I said I'm procrastinating, if you're just here for the comment swap you can scroll down.

1.Where do you find inspiration?
Honestly I just write when I can, nothing really inspires me more then anything else though I do come up with my best ideas in the shower. Sometimes I'll be writing a chapter and it feels like I'm trying to force it out so I'll just take a step back and move onto something else. If I get swamped with school work and too stressed out though I don't update too often because I can't find myself able to write humorous dialogue.

2.Is Keller based off of you?
Uh, that's a tricky question because I think everyone who writes puts a bit of themselves into their characters, I mean we write what we know right? But I'd have to say anything that comes out of Rachel's mouth, would most likely come out of my mouth. Not because we share the same name, I'm not writing myself into a story by any-means but our personality is pretty similar. She's a tad more... rambunctious then I am though.

3. You write the guys so well, have you ever met any of the Pens?
I wish I had, I really do but no, I have not. I'm glad you think I write them well though I try to keep them true to what I think there character is.

annndddddd finally..

4.Is this how you would imagine a relationship with Sidney Crosby?
Haaaa. Well.. I don't know. I don't play hockey anymore and I really don't think we'd have too much in common. I admire his skill though and looks (of course) but I don't think I could really imagine myself dating him. Not that I'd turn him down to a date of course he seems like a great guy.

Comment Swap
1. You can comment as much as you want and I'll do the same.
2. You get what you give, if its a detailed comment I'll return the favor.
3. Leave the name of the story below :)
April 11th, 2011 at 02:22am