Ava change, MCR concert, and help me pick a new sig. Questions and fancy pictures.

Hey all.

Saturday was AMAZING!

I went to the My Chemical Romance concert. They played with The Neon Trees, and The Architects.

The concert was so fantastic, I'm having trouble putting it into words.

First up was the Architects, not many people knew about them, so there was ample room in the mosh pit. They were great! I fell a great attraction to the lead singer, Brandon Phillips. It wasn't his looks, or his voice that got me, it was his confidence. The smirk, the smiles, the laughs. I'm pretty sure he is one of the greatest live performers I have ever seen in my life.
Image

See, his looks don't jump out and grab you, but I swear in person, he is a highly attractive man.

The Neon Trees were next. They were amazing, and from Utah, which was pretty cool. The mosh got a little crowded at that point, but it was still manageable. I didn't think I had ever heard any of their songs, but I surprisingly knew a lot.

Then was MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! It was like an orgasm for my ears. Unfortunately, the mosh pit was so bad at that point that if you wanted to breath, you had to stick your arms above your head. During my favorite song, (Planetary. GO!) the mosh got so violent that I was knocked down, and I couldn't get back up, and while I was down a guy stepped on, and propelled himself off of my ribs. I started crying and freaking out. Lucky for me, I forgot my inhaler! Yay! So, I was freaking, and if you were freaking, you yelled out, and the security people would have you crowd surf to the front. During my crowd surfing I literally passed out. The next thing I knew I was laying between the stage and the security gate, with two guards looking at me, telling me to go left. It was fabulous.
Next order of bussiness
I want your help on choosing a new sig. Should it be number one, or number two?
Image

I also changed my ava, so that was fun.


Question Time!
1. What is your favorite concert experience?

2.Have you seen your favorite band live?

3.What do you find most attractive in a potential mate?

4. Sig 1, or Sig 2?
April 11th, 2011 at 03:27am