How could this happen to me?

So, I was on facebook, and I was looking at my news feed, and I saw something I wish I didn't see...

-instert name of hot guy here- is now in a relationship with -random girl here-

And I tried hard not to cry... and I tired calling my BFFs, they didn't answer, then I called my guy friend with the girliest handwriting, and he said that the best thing for me to do was to forget about him... and that he would make me my cream cheese frosting...

And I called my ex-boyfriend, and he said that he was the worst person to call since he'd have the least sympathy...escecially since he warned me about mr. mcdouchy face so many times...

Plus, being the person I was, somewhat in denial, I decided to click on the persons name, and up came a picture ofthe two kissing. ):

And pictures of people kissing that are used as profile pictures piss me the f-ck off. so not only am I sad, but I'm also angry.

Plus, I have to see said hot guy tomorrow in class... or if anything, I need to contact him soon since well... I asked him a while ago if he'd be my model...and he said yes... and I was hoping to get some "alone" time with him...with no one to stop me (besides friends) since my mom will be with her friend over break since she's having a major surgery on wednesday.

But I guess that alone time won't happen... ):

Though... I can still have him as my model and have hot pictures of him. :)

Oh, and to make things a whole lot worse, iTunes decided to be a douche and play the worst possible songs EVER when depressed!

Love in Snow - Ueda Tatsuya
Untitled - Simple Plan
and
walk ~to the future~ - Koda Kumi

Not good for when sad. ):

So now I think I'm going to cry my self to sleep... )':
April 11th, 2011 at 04:50am