Garth, Marriage Is Punishment For Shoplifting In Some Countries.

Ex-squeeze me?

In Another Unrelated Topic

So I was trying to look for it in the forums, but I will admit, I got a little lazy. So I'm going to ask it here.

Does anyone know if there is a place in the Forums, such as in the Chat - General section, where you can be a pen-pal to somebody? As in, if I wanted to write to or exchange emails or even exchange personal messages on Mibba with someone in another country or wherever, is there already a place for that in the Forums? If not, do you think this would be a good idea?

I always wanted to have a pen-pal. Especially someone who's foreign to me. I think it would be fun. My class in second grade tried to start it up for us. We started writing to a class in England. They wrote back but, alas, it just stopped after that. We were never told to write another letter and we weren't told what the address was so even if we wanted to take it up on our own, we wouldn't have the slightest idea how.

Anyway.

iPreguntas!

1. Do you know if there is such a place that I request here in Mibba? Or maybe outside of this realm?

2. Have you ever wanted a pen pal?

3. Have you ever felt like a plastic bag? (Drifting through the wind?)
April 11th, 2011 at 11:56pm