Digging through computer files

So while I'm suffering from writers block I started going through my computer files and found a few things
-another version of Baby Doll
Same story line but the story starts off right away and is way better written. I want to put it up but I don't want to upset people . . . So maybe if anyone wants to help me and read part of the other version so I can decide what to do.

-another version of my Brooklen story
in this other version of Brooklen she's a teen and her father goes to jail for unknown reasons. Then her brother goes missing when she's five leaving her with her mom. Who is sad over the loss of her son. But one night a vampire kills her mom that looks like her brother . . . and so the adventure begins . . .

Im current Brook story I'm probably going to delete a few chapters and they might go to Amsterdam later i don't know we'll see.

Lastly
If I don't update any of my stories soon this is probably what happened
*my mom grounds me from the computer (don't ask)
* School drama ( how did I get pulled into it? I mostly just sit in a corner and be weird with my music! Man immature people suck.)
* I get hit by a car (dangerous street I have to ride my bike by)
*stories got reported (can I still post if a story is reported?)

So goodbye and thanks for reading this along with my stories and subscribing. It makes me want to bake a lot of cupcakes!
April 12th, 2011 at 05:31am