Calm your sh*t, man.

We're not even dating. Back the f*ck off.

I can't afford to send you 500+ texts a week.

I physically can't stay up until 2am because you want to talk every Goddamn day.

I don't want to forgo food because you want to sit outside and smoke when I'm on my lunch break.

I can't throw away all of what I am because it doesn't involve you, so quit crying when I want to sleep, stop throwing yourself a pity party if I stop replying to you because I want to read or I'm focussed on a video game or I just want to chill on my own.

Just calm your sh*t and back off.

Yes, I'm avoiding you now.

I can't go on Facebook. If I do, I have to appear offline on chat and I have to block my statuses from you.

I'm pulling the "I have no credit left" card and I'll soon pull the "I can't afford to recharge" card because I'm sick of texting every waking hour.

I don't give a sh*t if your dog licked you. Just go away.

Yes, I'm claiming to be banned from leaving work at lunch now. I'm saying it's because I haven't given Leigh a radiologist report from my spinal x-rays, but really, there's no such rule. I just don't want to see you every day right now. And unlike you, I like food. I like to eat food for lunch. If I don't eat food for lunch my stomach eats itself and I get all grouchy and it annoys Rach.

Just... ugh, back off, calm down, and go away for a while.

Your girlfriend left you two days ago. Don't start going on about wanting to have sex with me.

And don't keep guilt tripping me into these things. I can't deal with it.

Oh, and while you're at it, stop going on about monogamy and how you only ever have eyes for one person because you're making me feel like sh*t for not liking you back as much as you think. You caught me on one of my odd days where I call people "honey" or "sweetie" without meaning it.

And yeah, y'know, you've said some things which make you sound sweet and cute but that doesn't mean I want to f*ck you.

Of course, I can't say any of this to your face because to be quit honest, you scare me a little bit, and as Kate put it when I showed her the text you sent me asking me to go out with you and go drinking with your bulldyke friends, I have to be careful because you're the type who will "crack skulls".

Bakfjaks.

You make me feel trapped when we're only friends and teammates. I can't do a relationship like this.

Sorry dude.


Besides, my sister wouldn't approve and how I feel about her approval is higher then how much I like you. I like you in passing. I'm seventeen, dude. I like a different person every three days. Don't read into it so much. AND CALM YOUR F*CKING SH*T.

Rant over. (:
April 12th, 2011 at 01:05pm