JPD - Undying Love.

So, 5 minutes after he leaves on goes the music and the thoughts all rush around my head.
This kid..This amazing kid, has been what my life revolves around for the last year and a half.
I almost had him, I almost have him everyday..
Me being the type of person that hates affection (unless its with the right person) probably contributes to distance he and I share at random times.
I will forever be the girl he always turns to in the end,
but I feel as though I will never REALLY be his girl.

We spend almost every single day together, I'm the only one who's opinion he cares about.
He's just like me, his rules have changed when it comes to me, but yet for some reason.
He will never fully admit to me how much he wants me.
Being informed from all his friends how much I mean to him and how much more I am than just what he tries to lead one to believe, is the reason for me to seem like a pyschotic crazy who thinks they can read minds.

We constantly hug , tell eachother we love eachother , kisses on forheads.
And this is only now.

Before it was much more, before it was holding hands walking hands in pockets, our lips would touch constantly..
I remember one night when we were in bed I went to climb out and he pulled me down, looked me in the eyes and begged me to never leave him.
So I never have..
But he constantly leaves me..
He knows how laid back I am when it comes to him being around other girls, and its like he sits there and tries to push me to jealousy.
He never used to do this back then.. Everything has escalated to different levels.

I've never had someone that makes me so angry yet so happy at the exact same time.
I usually genuinly hate people knowing that I care about them, but this kid..
He changes everything.
As much as I dislike the song and the cliche he is My only exception..
To every rule I've ever made for myself.
I smile, laugh , care and feel for him.
No one else would ever get that out of me.
He is my bestfriend...
He is my undying love.

JPD- Help me understand us...
April 13th, 2011 at 09:16am