'There is no right or wrong, only consequences.''

You can't understand the vile thoughts that I mask with but playful words. Always 'hidden messages', ones in every sentence I cautiously spit. I can't let you see, my defensive is my only method of which to sin. I ask every one of you, which is your deadly sin? Very few ask in return. It's human nature, because there is nothing wrong in caring most for yourself, after all... it is YOUR life at the end of the day.
Desire and deceit. The two go hand in hand. I'm so broken, I'm so fragile - I just want to love and be loved... It's an easy lie, one so infamous. After all, Eve did take what she believed to be sweet, as how could a snake betray her trust after being so kind?
People's own sins keep them sheltered under vanity and pride, how could they ever be wrong?

I want to be a better person occasionally; always when I am alone. Influences and temptation left aside. My method is not flawless for everyone can feel burdens of guilt and shame, or hate and even love. I can vow to do the 'right' thing but it is no guarantee. But by the same breathe I am much more likely to suffer the taunts for being the 'better' person than I am the wrong. You'll call me deceitful for being upfront, cold for being too warm, a 'player' for not playing you.

'' You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

Any another... ''There is no right or wrong, only consequences.''

I am no more a horrible person than the rest. Who is God to tell me who I should be?
April 13th, 2011 at 06:06pm