prom and love

I'm having a promtastic month, but still have some problems.i got a date, but i'm in love with someone else. i don't know what to do now cause i kinda do like my date. it's seriously complicated, but i like them both. one i have known for years and get along with well and the other i fell in love with within one year. its just soo wierd to love two people and have to choose between the two. I want to be able to tell the guy i love the truth of how i feel, but i know he doesn't want to hurt me cause he is a player. the other is my bff practically and i can trust him with anything. I'm having trouble deciding what to do.

I really like my prom date, but I don't want to break our friendship just yet cause I don't think I'm ready for that yet. He's very sweet and nice and we get along as if we've been friends forever. And everyone says that we we would make the cutest couple, but what do i know.....

The other guy is my dream boat. We have almost everything in common and we don't keep anything from each other. Its just too bad that he cheats on his other girlfriends with other gfs then he dumped all of his misery on me. He really trusts me and vice versa with me too. I think he really does care for me, but I think he's too afraid to loose me as a friend to talk to about his various no void problems. D is just everything to me, but I can't tell him that. He wouldn't want to make it even awkwarder between us than it has. At lunch he hints me what he's feeling at the moment knowing that I'm the only one who will understand him.

I don't even know what else i could do to make him realize that I'm the one he's been looking for and the one that he won't hurt no matter what he does. I don't want to jump to conclusion, but I think I love him. Is that crazy or what? Its a little too soon to say that, but I think i do. Either that or im crazy. I remember when I was in his arms and I swear that he didn't want to let go of me until he felt the need to move. He's amazingly alike to me and we can't lie to each other. Isn't that what a relationship should be? If it isn't then I don't know what else would.
April 14th, 2011 at 03:31pm