Yes, I'm Lame. But That's Beside the Point.

On this other website, I was chillen in the forums and I'm like, "Dude. I feel like making book trailers."

Which is basically the summary, to music, with a little video.

And I have nothing that I'm writing to make one for so I posted a forum and got a few (read: quite a lot) of replies.

I asked for:
Title
Author
Summary
Song
People/Movies to Portray the Characters/Scenes

I need all of that, or I'm rendered useless, basically.

So this one girl gives me her information and doesn't give me that great of detail but I thought it could be (and kind of is) a really sick trailer.

It took me a long time. I actually downloaded another software to make it more epic then my stupid computer was doing. So, after a bagillion years of editing, rendering, downloading, and fixing I uploaded it to my youtube channel and sent her a link.

Apparently, it doesn't meet the standards that she didn't give me. ("It doesn't fit the setting. It doesn't match. The setting isn't like that...")

But I don't give two shits because I like the trailer.

I won't post a link and make you watch it or anything. (Because I'm sure it's not that good.)

Anyone bother you today?
Later!
April 16th, 2011 at 01:54am