BEST NIGHT EVER. (Bring Me the Horizon, A Day to Remember)

Best. Night. Ever.

It was also one of the worst, but I'll try and focus on the good stuff.

So, me and my friend Case went to a concert last night. It was We Came As Romans, Pierce the Veil, BMTH, and ADTR. IT WAS THE BEST F*CKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

The first thing you need to know is that it was outside. We got into the mosh pit, and we got separated, but I was fine for the first two bands. But halfway through Bring Me the Horizon, I lost my shoes, my jacket and my bow, which kinda sucked. Then some asshole behind me threw beer all over me, which sucked, but ya know, it was a concert, what do you expect?

But then people started screaming and all the girls were crying because everyone was pushing so hard and getting pushed down and stepped on. Really, it was the worst crowd I'd ever been in. I couldn't move at all, and I couldn't breathe, and I was throwing up, and I NEVER throw up--I'm a relatively tough chick. I was determined to stay until A Day To Remember, cos they're my favorite band. But I'm pretty sure a few of my toes are broken, and I sprained my arm, and I was dehydrated and about pass out, so I asked the guy in front of me to pick me up.

He picked me up, and I totally f*cking crowd surfed to the front (crowd surfing rocks--if you ever get a chance to do it, f*cking DO IT) where the security guard picked me up. I tried to stay there, by the stage, but I was throwing up and hurt all over, so I went over to the entrance by the t-shirt stands, and it started raining-pouring. My bra was wet. It felt like I had just gotten out of the shower.

Then Case called me, and asked where I was. I told him what happened, and he said that he wanted to finish the concert and to stay where I was. So, I sat down under a tree, barefoot, without a jacket, in the pouring rain. I started sobbing (I know I was overreacting, but I was really upset about everything. This really nice girl sat down beside me and hugged me, and gave me some of her water. She made sure I was alright, and then she left with her boyfriend.

Then, the security guard outside the bar felt sorry for me, so he told me to go buy another shirt to change into, and then let me into the bar even though I wasn't old enough. So I sat down in this booth, and called my friend Hannah. She stayed on the phone with me, even though I was sobbing and probably making her super uncomfortable, until the concert was over. She talked me into going back outside and getting some water coz she thought I was dehydrated--which I was--and it made me feel a whole lot better.

But the worst part was that while I was sitting in the bar, I could hear ADTR playing (all my favorite songs) and all I could think about was that I could've been there, almost at the very front, watching Jeremy McKinnon. It was the most depressing thing ever.

But everything turned out okay--Case came and got me right after the concert and made me eat and drove me home--and Hannah's coming over later.

So all in all, it was a pretty good night. I got to see Oli Sykes and the rest of BMTH, which rocked.

Sorry for sounding all sorry for myself and like a huge baby. I just wanted to share my night with all you guys.

?
April 16th, 2011 at 08:40pm