Hate

I'm so sick of hate hating, fighting, and war. That's all the world is now days. People always say "The world is a war zone.It can't be changed". I just want to smack them and say "It can be changed. You just need to try!". It's just horrible. If we didn't hate, didn't hold grudges, and all worked together, imagine where the world would be. We would have so many more inventions, alternative fuels, Haiti would be fixed up by now, and maybe the Japan disaster would've been predicted better. All we have to do is stop fighting! It's not even that hard. You just have to forget the past and know what your saying. The world would be so much more advanced if we got along and worked together.

And hating celebrities, such as Rebecca Black. She's a thirteen year old girl. How do you think she feels about being the most hated person in the country, because she has one song that isn't good? She never did a crime, but she receives worse criticism then most criminals. Why do you have to hate them as a person and be so rude about it? Instead of saying "That song is horrible. Go die", couldn't you say something nice and helpful like "Maybe if you took out the autotune, it would be better. Good luck next time!".
April 17th, 2011 at 04:41am