Every Care You Used To Have Just Seems to Float Away

Today, I woke up with a new feeling. It was more or less a feeling of a huge weight being lifted off of my chest. I finally realized that in the end, everything will be ok. All things come together for good, right?

Sometimes, you just have to believe that no matter how terrible the news you hear is, that the turnout will, in some way, benefit you. You just have to have faith in the people around you and the God above you.

"These material things, they won't get in my way, 'cuz I'm over it."
There are more important things in this world than the things you buy in the store and the things you wear. Yeah, of course, they express your inner feelings in an outwardly fashion. Don't ever let these things take control of you. Think about it this way: money, cars, and diamonds will all deteriorate, but your happiness and your soul will stay with you forever. Take pride in the things that matter, and not just the things that people see you for.

I'm having a mini writer's block right now, and I'm trying to take time off from writing my fanfic. It's something you have totally no control over, but you can't let it eat you up on the inside. So goodnight, and stay beautiful!
April 17th, 2011 at 05:05am