My Life as Stephanie...

Hello people! If your reading this then that means that your like me and read other peoples thoughts. Normally people write diaries to themselves but I'm not normal. I write to other people like this one time I wrote to Karen, who is Karen you ask? I have no clue. I just thought she might like to know how my day was going so if you ever want me to write you a diary entry just ask and give me your first name and I'll write you about my day.

So today I choose to write to Talulah. I just think that name is pretty.

Dear Talulah,

Today was good. I got a new mibba account and tons of people have been commenting on my page. It was wonderful! I didn't have any photos of myself on my computer at the moment so my profile photo is blank. I went outside this morning and I found this really pretty leaf that a bird had dropped when it flew by my back yard. I'm going to frame it and title it 'They Dream of Flying, I Have Already Flew.' My kitty is sick and I feel kinda bad for her, maybe I should take her to the vet to see if she is okay. My friend was talking to me and then in the middle of our conversation they left without saying goodbye or anything so I was waiting for twenty minutes for him to write back....what a disappointment. Other than that my day wasn't too exciting. I stayed home mostly and I wrote some stories in my notebook. Thanks for listening to me Talulah.

Your Friend, Stephanie :)
April 17th, 2011 at 10:11pm