Do you believe in the supernatural?

My name is Cedric Carter and I live in Chilton Texas. I have never been a believer in the supernatural...until recently that is. It's a strange thing...to have your believes so suddenly changed in a single moment. There is a road in Chilton that exists that is call the Black School Road. It's said that at night after everyone is tucked in for the night, something roams the streets. They said that you could hear hoofbeats in the night. Only their were only two of them. Clik clik, clik clik, they went. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Well I decided to check it out one night. Of course I ignored the tales of disappearing animals and blood that would appear out of nowhere in the mornings. I walked down the road feeling really good. I got all the way down to the end of the road. When nothing happened, I laughed. I turned to go when I heard the hoof beats. I froze and turned around. In the darkness I saw a shape that resembled something between a goat and a human. I turned and tried to run, but my legs had turned into lead. I heard the hoofbeats getting closer and I finally forced myself to move forward. I ran as fast as I could and fell on the ground, scraping my knee. I got up and ran all the way home not even pausing for breath. After this, I wasn't too sure that the supernatural didn't exist anymore.
April 18th, 2011 at 05:27am