First.

Okay, so this is my first journal entry. And I basically want to speak about my non-exsistant love life (:

It all started on Saturday the ... 16th of April. I had gone into town with my friends. We hung around the park in Edinburgh Gardens for ages, pretty much the whole day.

It was there that my friend Lauren introduced me to Ryan. Now, I had seen this boy before but had never spoke to him. Well, lets just say, we hit it off right away.

I spent the whole day with that boy. We would just sit and hug. I have never felt that intimate with someone, y'know? Like, I've had two boyfriends before. One being a guy called Kyle. It didn't ever last a week and happened when I was 12. The next happened with Nick - who is now one of my good friends - and apparently it was obvious how awkward I felt in his arms.

But with Ryan, it's like I'm meant to be there. Neither of us want to pull away.

According to Lucy - another good friend - we looked like we had known each other for years and not the hours we actually had.

We would sit on the grass and hug. This little boy began yelling at us. 'Break it up!' 'Ugh, again?!' 'STOP IT!' I must say, it was hilarious.

I would look at him, my forehead pressed against his and I knew if we were a couple, that would be when we would kiss.

When leaving the gardens - it was closing - he held my hand as we walked up the stairs and told me he didn't want me to leave. His twin was saying things to him which I didn't understand. It was like 'BTOM, remember' or something similar to that.

I stopped at the bus stop I needed to stop at and he ran back to hug me. Lets say, it wasn't a short hug. He then went over to a bus stop across the street to where Lauren and Lucy were standing and confessed to them he liked me. EEEP! ><

I really like him. And he really likes me too. According to both him, Lucy and Lauren. My friend Heather also.

Maybe I should mention what he is like. Black hair, over his face, you can barely see it.
Hazely coloured eyes. He's small, same size as me, maybe a bit smaller.
He's 15, turning 16 in May where as I'm 14 turning 15 in August so there is a bit of an age gap.

And unlike his brother, he doesn't smoke, at least not any more. His twin is a bit of a stoner /: But I can't really change that, I'm just glad he isn't.

He smells great as well. The plaid shirt I was wearing smells of him because we were so close for so long :D

I'm am loving this feeling. And if I see him tomorrow, he says he's going to ask me out. This is my first serious boyfriend and I am freaking out.

What if something goes wrong? What if he realises he doesn't like me and I'm heartbroken? I've never felt that with someone before. Oh god. I'm beginning to freak, this started out as a great post as well.

Nah, I'm not going to think about. Shit happens. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. It'll hurt but I have to get over it.
April 18th, 2011 at 08:19pm