My Chemical Romance

This band. There are so many ways to describe this band. But, for me, it’s the fact that it saved my life. I wish any one of the guys from My Chem could see this, because I want it to be a sort of letter to them. But, I’ll do it anyways.

Toro: God, there are so many things I could say about you. You are the most amazing guitarist/person in the world. You have so much passion for the music you make and you put so much heart into your work. When I listen to Bullets or Revenge, I can practically hear you heart flowing from the guitar pieces. You are truly an amazing character and I hope to god that, if I ever have children, they will listen to My Chemical Romance and fall in love with your passion for guitar like I have.

Mikey: You are the most incredible person ever. I love watching videos of you guys and seeing your adorable awkwardness. You have the most magnificent personality in your interviews and it makes me smile.

Frank: Ah! I could go on forever about how I’ve fallen in love with your smile and your energy. You have the most amazing stage prescence I have ever seen, despite the fact that I’ve never seen you live(which I would die to do) You’re the sweetest person ever and so open with yourself. You have no problem with kissing Gerard at all, which is amazing and makes me feel so secure about my sexuality. I know you’re not really bi or gay, but the fact that you’re a straight man with no care about kissing another straight man, speaks volumes to me. Thank you.

Gerard: I’m going to start crying. I really am when it comes to you. You’re my hero. You’ve been through so much, but you’ve lived because of your music. You showed me that life is worth so much more. The fact that you’ve been through so much shit and were able to get through suicidal thoughts/drug addiction/alcoholism is such an amazing feat. It showed me that you can survive anything. You’re my hero in so many ways. Because of your music and your story, I was able to realize that I didn’t need my razor addiction. That I didn’t need to use the razor to make myself feel happy or feel pain. I just needed to put myself into something that I loved and believed in and I could make it through life. You’re the reason I’m alive, really. Thank you so much. I honestly love everything you do.

I know these guys will never see this, but I needed to post and get it off my chest. I’ve been listening to them for a month straight, mainly because I’ve been kind of moving back to the razor. I feel like shit and every time I turn on my iPod and start playing these guys, my mind isn’t screaming at me and telling me I’m worthless. When these guys are playing, my mind shuts up completely and just listens. I really, truly, and
April 19th, 2011 at 11:05pm