Heart Broken</3

He loved me. He told me everyday. I appreciated the fact that he said that. I loved him back. More than anything really. Here`s my story.[I`m not gunna use his name]
Once upon atime, there was a girl and a boy. They were inlove. Madly inlove. They would die for eachother if they could. They started off as bestfriends. They texted non stop. He addmited to her one day that he loved her.
"I`m loving you more than I should." He admitted.
"Aww" She said. "I think I am too"
A few days later they fell more and more inlove.
They talked about everything. Fromliving togheterto even running away on valentines day. If you think thats what they did. Nope. Its not. Keep reading if you want to find out.
They didnt run away. They arent living togheter. They arent even talking. Here`s why:
He told her if they couldnt see eachother then he was gunna kill himself. This was my worst nightmare. I screamed. Cried. Panicked. A few days later. Thats when the nightmarestarted comingtrue.
"If you truley love me you will wait" I said.
"Haley.. I love you more than anything dear, trust me. I cant bear to not live without you. What if something happens to you? I wont be able to live with myself" he said.
"As I wouldnt either,my love, but I promise you. Nothing will happen" I said.
A few hours later,
"I cant see you..."I said beggining to panick.
"What!" He said not wanting to hear the answer he most dreaded.
"I`m sorry" I said beggining to cry. My eyes started to burn.
This is the moment I dreaded but knew would come.
"Thats it. If I dont reply you know what happened."
He said.
Hours passed. I panicked.
Text after text. Call after call. My heart started punding. My eyes burning with tears.
I went into my grandma`s bathroom. Looked in the mirror. Started crying. Fell to the floor.
I "killed him" I repeated over and over.
Do you think he`s dead? Yes? Wrong. Keep reading.
I got a message from his bestfriend a week later.
"He`s not dead. Infact I was just with him yesterday. He`s fine."
I was heartbroken the moment I read that message.
Tears started flowing down my cheeks.
My bestfriend knew what was going on the moment I ran into her arms for comfort.
"He doesnt deserve you Haley. You too good for him, You`ll find someone better I promise. Stay strong."
THE END
Thanks to my bestfriend for being there. And keeping me strong through the thick and thin. I dont know where I`d be without you. I thank you. I love you?
April 20th, 2011 at 02:28am