WTF...."welcome to facebook"

Okay im not sure all the way how this site works. im pretty new and im suppose to be doing homework but instead of that im mindlessly on the net and listening to my music on shuffle. Okay well the meaning of the title was just my friend being dumb and telling a random Joke. (oh he is one of the very few of my friend who actually likes MCR).
Anyway the joke goes "one day a dad started to check his sons phone and came across a text WTF. The dad suspiciously went to the son asking what WTF ment. the son nervously of the top of his head replied Welcome to Facebook dad"
yeah it was pretty random haha but i thought was hilarious like how i JUST recently got into trouble with my teacher because i dropped the "F" bomb. she went off saying how she couldn't believe a sweet girl would even know language. Then the women obviously didnt know me i swear like a mini sailor and very creative with cursing like adding "what the H" to my vocab haha. yeah im random like that...as iv always been.
I absolutely had no reason for posting in a journal, i was just bored and felt like writing- we all get the feeling once iv stayed up till like 3 writing for another site damn you updates haha.
I will probably eventually post a story for yall because i cant just be on a posting site and Not post.
well i better get to work because my mom will come and check on me and if i got Crap(nothing) done im screwed. And thats not something i really need right now >.<

so laterz
oh and always remember Raaawr! mean i love you in dinosaur :)
April 21st, 2011 at 01:26am