Lawhornian.

Heyy y'all, it's been a while, and i know i don't write these things very much, and im most likely writing to no one, but hey, it works for me right?
so it's thursday and my school got let out for spring break!!! it being my first spring break in florida I'm burning up here!!!!! i don't know what im gonna do come summer time haha
todays my sisters 21st birthday (shout out!) but before you start thinking "oh she's so lucky, she has a sibling to buy her illegal substances!", yeah, no i don't. not in this life time would she ever be that kind to me, if only if only. :(
so i have allergies, and i cannot breath, my throat hurts when i wake up, and i cannot hear out of my left ear, so pretty much all im saying is my life sucks! haha kidding!
today's four-twenty-one, and if i hadn't been sick, it woulda been a helladank four-twenty.
alright, to the subject i really would like to discuss (with my self i guess... LOL)
there is this one boy in my eighth period, whom i find really cute, and funny, but he barely talks, and i would say that he doesn't know i exist (i know i know, classic melodramatic teenage girl! give me a break, sheesh.) but i do know he knows i exist, because every i'm turned towards him, which isn't very often, seeing as i sit in the first row, and he sits in the fifth - and the last - we always always make eyecontact.... i know once again, typical teenage girl, over analyzing things like a fifth grader! but like... i really want something to happen here people! idk i guess i just gotta grow a pair and ask him out....
oh yeah, also my iphone screen cracked today! whoopee
so theres this boy in my drama class and we're working on lip syncing, cause my teacher is an idiot and doesn't know what to do with us, and this boy needs my ipod for the band streetlight manifesto, and he asks to use my ipod cause he left his at home, and he knows i'm probably the only person in the room (let alone the school) with the band on my ipod, so i let him use it to present (which he doesn't get to do, might i add, because the bell rang before we got to him, but that's besides the point!) so he walks off with my phone, then comes back about ten minuets later, and he shows me my phone and goes "uh, um, was this crack here before...? cause i uhm just kinda dropped it on the floor...." and i just sat there with my mouth open for a good 3 minuets, the screen was fully shattered, i don't mean a little tinsy winsy crack, i mean more then half the screen is rather hard to view.
i don't know what im gonna do about my life anymore, any suggestions? no. because no one cares.
good day.
thankyou if you actually did read this, and im sorry for that too haha :P
April 22nd, 2011 at 04:09am