Mibba, it's Not You... Just Some of the People You've Welcomed to the Site (Picture Included)

Contents: Times are changing, and so am I, Panic! At The Disco and a puppy!

So, I haven't posted anything in five days short of a month. Why? Because I've finally grown to not trust Mibba as much as I used to.

Technically, I've grown more into my "don't trust people, they're evil *hide in a corner*" thing. Granted, I met a lot of people on this site, I just don't feel like posting as much as I used to. I'm going to finish a few stories, such as You're Just in Time, but that's about it.

The main thing about this journal is the fact that I have indeed changed since the last time I technically posted a journal in January. I'm still me, I'm just a grown up version of me, which is kind of odd. It's odd because I still have some immaturity floating through these veins and what not.

What it all comes down to is the fact that I finally got Vices & Virtues. I don't know what it is about this CD, but it's just sort of opened my eyes a bit. I guess it's the fact that Brendon and Spencer just seem so different from Pretty. Odd. and especially A Fever... but it's just making me realize that I'm not the same girl I used to be, since I finally broke up with my ex.

So, Mibba, I'll let you in on a secret: I'm loving being single, though I have a crush going on. ;] He's a cutie, and evidentially better than the last thing I picked up.

But seriously, Mibba. I think I'm done posting stories on here for real this time. Currently, I have an eleven-chapter novel I'm working on (and that is sure as heck not being posted for the talent-less hacks to get a hold of) and a murder story I've only recently started working on. Also included in that list is a sibling band story, as well.

And, I’ve gotten a puppy! :D Her name is Squirt, she‘s a chuawienie, and here she is:

Image

Maybe it's cliché, but Mibba, it's not you... just some of the people you've welcomed to the site. :]
April 23rd, 2011 at 03:17am